Just want some pointers and examples based on the below scenario:
First, our current setup:
1. We have 1 Cisco ASA 5505 wit a Security Plus license
2. We have a T1 line as our primary Internet connection
3. We have a LAN with data and VoIP traffic going out the T1
What we plan on doing:
1. Adding another ISP and connect it to the ASA
2. Create a vlan for data and a separate vlan for VoIP
3. Have vlan for data use new ISP for Internet connectivity
4. Have vlan for VoIP use T1
5. Either have inter-vlan communication or have them not know each other at all
I know this is possible (if not, please do correct me) I am just stumped on where to go. If anyone could provide me a working example (configs and all) I would really appreciate it. Or if you could point me to references that would be great too.
As an addition, will it be possible to have also both WAN to failover at each other if one dies?
Also, please point out if there would be problems with our planned setup.
Re: 1 Cisco ASA 5505, 2 ISP, 2 Vlan
8 years 3 months ago #34287