Hot Downloads

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: how could you get into your administrator's account.?.?

how could you get into your administrator's account.?.? 9 years 4 months ago #22517

I have thought about it and was thinkin maybe there could be a way to get into the administrator's account to bypass firewalls like websense ect. but is it possible? help me out! i been wanting to access some websites. but even the proxy servers that do work dont work as good as they should.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: how could you get into your administrator's account.?.? 9 years 4 months ago #22519

• skepticals
  • Expert Member
Administrator's account of? Server, workstation, firewall?

Re: how could you get into your administrator's account.?.? 9 years 4 months ago #22520

ok say this place. its a buisness to get your GED and do career scope and your bored as hell already have your GED and you come here because you have to...and everything is blocked by websense..and the only way to access stuff is to get into the administrator's account.

Re: how could you get into your administrator's account.?.? 9 years 4 months ago #22521

• skepticals
  • Expert Member
That still doesn't answer the question. To what are you trying to get the admin password? Websense? Server? Worstation? Firewall? I guess it doesn't matter either way because I would not help you bypass the admin password.

Re: how could you get into your administrator's account.?.? 9 years 4 months ago #22550

• yadav
  • Frequent Member
u cldnot byepass the websense........better ask ur administrator to release the perticular site for u.......... :lol:

Re: how could you get into your administrator's account.?.? 9 years 4 months ago #22563

That was a good answer. Another option was to set a public proxy IP in your proxy settings. This might bpass the web sense.

But if the firewall is configured to permit http traffic only from websense then we might be out of luck. Depends how the firewall is configured. Best wishes. 8)
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

CCENT/CCNA

Cisco Routers

• SSL WebVPN
  • Securing Routers
  • Policy Based Routing
  • Router on-a-Stick

VPN Security

• Understand DMVPN
  • GRE/IPSec Configuration
  • Site-to-Site IPSec VPN
  • IPSec Modes