Hot Downloads

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: firewall port settings fo the polycom videoconferencesystem

firewall port settings fo the polycom videoconferencesystem 9 years 10 months ago #19527

• royal
hiii guys

Any body are using watchguard x500 firewall .if so in that any body are using polycom videoconfrencing system?

i have installed one polycom vsx 5000 video conference system in watchguard x500 firewall network in that video call is happening but iam not able to receive the far end audio and video.far end people are able to receive my audio and video.

if any body are using the polyom videoconferencing in watchguard x500 firewall plz help me to what are the ports to be opne and any settings are required .plz mail me

loka(ROYAL)
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: firewall port settings fo the polycom videoconferencesys 9 years 10 months ago #19542

• Elohim
www.polycom.com/common/pw_cmp_updateDocK...s/0,1687,2065,00.pdf
hiii guys

Any body are using watchguard x500 firewall .if so in that any body are using polycom videoconfrencing system?

i have installed one polycom vsx 5000 video conference system in watchguard x500 firewall network in that video call is happening but iam not able to receive the far end audio and video.far end people are able to receive my audio and video.

if any body are using the polyom videoconferencing in watchguard x500 firewall plz help me to what are the ports to be opne and any settings are required .plz mail me

loka(ROYAL)
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

CCENT/CCNA

Cisco Routers

• SSL WebVPN
  • Securing Routers
  • Policy Based Routing
  • Router on-a-Stick

VPN Security

• Understand DMVPN
  • GRE/IPSec Configuration
  • Site-to-Site IPSec VPN
  • IPSec Modes