1. IP of Fa0/0 on ABC-Birmingham1 changed to 192.168.0.1 because it was conflicting withe server.
2. IPs of all sub interface Fa0/1.10, Fa0/1.20, Fa0/1.77 and Fa0/1.88. I changed the last octect to 1 instead of 254, because DHCP was giving 1 to the clients, so the clients couldn't find the gateway.
There might be other issues that need to be fixed in the network.
Your framerelay setup seams OK. But the Dynamic routing (RIP, EIGRP or OSPF) is not completely setup. I added router rip command to Manchester router. Then I advertised all networks of the Manchester and Bimingham routers using the network command. I also Changed RIP to RIP version 2. Here is the fixed file.