I have a big problem with supperneting. I have to use packer tracer to create a network for a company. (that is Uni task hehe
Here what i got:
C supernet of 184.108.40.206/22.
I need 7 subdivisions:
* The Finance subdivision would house 40 hosts.
* The Accounts subdivision would house 64 hosts.
* The Remittance subdivision would house 12 hosts
* The Sales subdivision would house 50 hosts
* The Administration subdivision would house 28 hosts
* The Management subdivision would house 200 hosts
* The Customer Service subdivision would house 400 hosts
The Finance and Accounts subdivisions are located on the 3rd floor. The Sales and Administration subdivisions are located on the 2nd floor. The Remittance and Management subdivisions are located on the 1st floor. The Customer Service subdivision is located on a ground floor and is connected to the Internet Service Provider (ISP).
I got 4 routes for each floor. In each subnet included two representative host PCs. One with the first possible IP address and the other with the last possible IP address.
As i understood from reading and using those supernet calculater and such i got range of ip addresses from 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 with mask 255.255.252.0. So i should assaign addresses to my pcs like 22.214.171.124 with subnet mask 255.255.252.0 and so on and i should be alright? I should simply change my ip addresses and leave mask the same? or i should change it to?
I am kinda confused, i tried everything in packer tracer and i always getting error when i allocate ips to my routers.