Does anybody have any experience installing the 3300 with a HP 2626, using VLAN's?
My config is as follows:
- Mitel 3300 connected to HP Procurve 2626pwr
- PC plugged into the phone
- Mitel 3300 is the DHCP Server for the phones
- PC on fixed IP
- Mitel 3300 on VLAN 2
- PC on Default VLAN 1
- VLAN 2 set up on HP 2626 with inter-VLAN routing enabled.
- Port on HP 2626 with the 3300 plugged in set to NO for VLAN 1 and UNTAGGED for VLAN 2.
- Port with phone and PC plugged in set to UNTAGGED for VLAN 1 and TAGGED for VLAN 2
The problem I am having is I cannot get an IP address from DHCP for the phone!
Any help would be appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.