Skip to main content

Caching YouTube Streamed videos

More
12 years 2 months ago #37720 by sose
After watching a youtube video, I can actually re watch it without an internet connection and without closing my browser , because it has already been cached. Is there any way I can get access to the cached video file in a window OS
More
12 years 2 months ago #37724 by Chris
Sose,

If you find the answer to it, let us know, I'd be interested in it as well!! :)

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
12 years 2 months ago #37726 by sose
Chris when I find out I will send you an invoice first, then the solution. Well every other firewall.cxer can have it free. Don't take it personal, the global recession is seriously affecting me.
More
12 years 2 months ago #37730 by Chris
Sose, How can I say 'no' to you ?:)

Chris Partsenidis.
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
www.Firewall.cx
More
12 years 2 months ago #37733 by sose
Hehe.. it will be nice doing business with you.

Anyway, I plan to use a little trick with my camstasia study use for my tutorials to capture the videos while replaying, but I can only do that with Vista and Win 7 as XP cant capture system sound.
More
12 years 2 months ago #37736 by TheBishop
Don't know about accessing the cached video but there's more than one shareware/freeware package out there that will 'rip' a youtube video for you so you can watch it anytime. Google's your friend if you want one. Youtube don't like it too much though and the writers of these programs have to keep issuing updates because youtube keep moving the goalposts so they regularly stop working
The following user(s) said Thank You: sose, next_virus
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds