Skip to main content

Mac Forum?

More
18 years 5 months ago #11469 by RedRanger
Mac Forum? was created by RedRanger
Doesn't anybody even want to think about Mac's?

RedRanger

"I'd Rather You Hate Me For Everything I Am Than Love Me For Something I'm Not."

Be Awesome
More
18 years 5 months ago #11478 by nske
Replied by nske on topic Re: Mac Forum?
Oh well, TheBerzerker will get excited again! Everything about *MAC* and *OSX* seems to do the trick.. :o

Seriously now, there was a discussion about reorganizing the forum layout a while ago and it should happen right after the Cisco Lab finishes, if not sooner. If there is enough interest for a new forum section within the site's thematology, then why not!
But one thing we don't want is to create a forum that will stay empty..

Is there any other Mac fan among us?
More
18 years 5 months ago #11485 by TheBishop
Replied by TheBishop on topic Mac
My only macintosh is a raincoat :D . But if there's enough demand, let's have a macintosh forum by all means. I might even learn something about them
More
18 years 5 months ago #11500 by RedRanger
Replied by RedRanger on topic Re: Mac Forum?
I think we should have a Mac forum just incase there are still some primative people still out there. And I too believe I could learn something. But, honestly, Mac's are only good for whiping them and putting linux on them :D.

RedRanger

"I'd Rather You Hate Me For Everything I Am Than Love Me For Something I'm Not."

Be Awesome
More
18 years 5 months ago #11509 by ZiPPy
Replied by ZiPPy on topic mac forum
I am all for a mac forum section. I have recently stepped over to the mac side, and I must say I really like them. I only have an iBook that I upgraded the RAM to 1.25gigs and it runs great. I love the interface and how smooth it runs, with of course the terminal 8). My iBook adds some flavor among my Windows and Linux boxes. You can most definitely add me to the mac list!!

ZiPPy

ZiPPy
More
18 years 4 months ago #11517 by jwj
Replied by jwj on topic Re: Mac Forum?
I'm considering buying an iBook, too, so hopefully there's some Mac experts on the forums to help me if need be.

-Jeremy-
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds