Skip to main content

how about an annual firewall.cx award

More
13 years 9 months ago #35082 by TheBishop
I think this is a really cool idea
More
13 years 9 months ago #35084 by Rockape
It certainly has possabilities doesn't it? Can we have a "wooden spoon" as well :D
More
13 years 9 months ago #35085 by sose
who do you think is the most aggrassive member?

if something like this will happen will it be online or in some country club with drinks and shacks
More
13 years 9 months ago #35086 by TheBishop
If Chris is giving out the award then it will have to be 'The Golden Olive'
More
13 years 9 months ago #35087 by Alans

best female contributor

how can we check if a member is female or male? :twisted:

anyway, good idea, and i think it's time to change this website title form "first cisco lab.." to something else, i mean it been a while since the lab went down for maintenance.

Also, i think it will be a good idea to add "Thanks" button so someone can evaluate member replies and may be the member with higher thanks will get sose's annual award.

By the way, talk.maemo.org has a nice forum design, what does it take to change this site's design to somtehing modern and new?!

always Face your Fears...
More
13 years 9 months ago #35088 by sose
Bishop

Golden Olive will be too elegant for people like us. We have some nice crazy joints in Africa those that came for the world cup can testify to that

Alans
This site is not without improvements, check out the quick reply box and the alert response message in your private email. How much mordern do you want this site to be. The icing on the cake here is the quality of the content not the shape of the site.You can PM chris for any suggestion.

when we get to meet you will then know who is a female member. I know there are some cute ones around- cuter than those in talk.maemo.org heheheheh
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds