Skip to main content

Help me with this martial art??

More
13 years 9 months ago #34884 by E_Money
This style has to deal with a lot of powerful palm stikes and dual handed strikes. I know it revolves around being very well grounded in order to transfer force from the feet all the way up to the hands. Also, the user has built a a tolerance to attacks in order to give a powerful strike while recieving an attack.

My guess so far is the Stone Monkey, which is 1 of the 7-8 monkey styles I believe.

If any of you have seen ong bak 2, look at his trial where he fights the samurai, the pony tailed guy, and the samoan. Tony jaa and the pony tailed man use some of the moves from the style I described. If you have seen, does the pony tailed man use tiger kung fu?

Lastly, i have looked online for stone monkey and the only thing i can find is a 3-5 sentence description. No videos, no nothing.

Sorry if i misspelled anything. My eyes feel like they are going to crack :shock:
More
13 years 9 months ago #34888 by S0lo
I wonder what you googled for to let you think that this is a martial arts website!!

Sorry I have no answer. But your welcome any way :)

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
More
13 years 9 months ago #34889 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic ...
I reckon Off Topic Discussions deserves such poetic licenses every once in a while. Let's see where this one goes :D

Picking pebbles on the shore of the networking ocean
More
13 years 9 months ago #34890 by E_Money
I found this site when I was doing a WAN project for networking. I posted my question about martial arts here because this is where i thought non-tech related post go >_>
More
13 years 9 months ago #34893 by S0lo
Your right guys, off topic can be any thing :). My apologies to E_Money, you can post any thing you want here. And here is the 5 parts series on Shaolin Kung fu by NAT GEO if you haven't seen it. Truly amazing:

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
More
13 years 9 months ago #34913 by TheBishop
Sometimes it feels to me that networking is a martial art. Office politics certainly is!
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds