Skip to main content

Major Props for this site and networking category

More
13 years 11 months ago #34449 by greenfish
Everytime i'm doing an upgrade to my linux server, I always refresh my networking knowledge by going through the rich guides provided under the networking section.

I'm by no means an expert, my server is only meant for a private usage, but most of my knowledge i've gained from reading through this site and once awhile skimming a gigantic cisco bible.

I rather read the excellent networking section on this site then reading 2 pages from a cisco certified book, which is only natural if you're not working with networking in general.

A BIG THANK YOU to the guy's who wrote the networking category and a big THANK YOU for all the articles and thanks for all interesting threads in the brewing community.

8) 8) :)
More
13 years 11 months ago #34526 by S0lo
greenfish,

Glad to hear that the material is helping. We all owe it to Chris, our wonderful team members and our great community for making it all happen.

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
More
13 years 11 months ago #34543 by talk2sp
:"> (I am so blushing). I am happy i belong here. A site with alot of testimonies from users round the world. I am happy i am here.

Chris i look forward to a firewall Conference soon. lol. it will be an event that will shake earth.

C0DE - 3

BORN TO BE GREAT

c0de - 3
Take Responsibility! Don't let failures define you
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds