Skip to main content

Struggling back... Did ya miss me?

More
14 years 7 months ago #31986 by Ranger25
Hi All,

Check out my subtle attempt to disguise myself..

After too many years away from Firewall.cx I'm back hopefully to contribute learn and above all figure out if data lives...

Well maybe the latter can wait.

I would have comeback as Ranger24 but I cannot remember the password, or the email account I associated with it way back when.

Unfortunately at work I have moved beyond managing DSLAMs etc and on to managing support teams for entire mobile networks. And now find out I know too little about mobile networks, and still more then then myexperts about IP. I am very afraid ;-)

Hopefully that will sort it's self out over time. Maybe I could get my CCNA at last while waiting.

Anyhow Good to see you all.

br

R

It is not what is done to you, but what you do with it that matters.
More
14 years 7 months ago #31987 by Rockape
Hello Stranger :D

I wondered what had happened to you!! It's nice to have you back in the fold.

Cheers

Rockape
More
14 years 7 months ago #31996 by TheBishop
Nice to have you back, and by the sound of it you'll soon have loads more expertise to share with us. Oh, and if you haven't noticed already your DSLAM topic is still running!
More
14 years 7 months ago #32013 by S0lo
Welcome back Ranger25 :)

I spoke to Chris regarding your lost password/email of the account "Ranger24". He got me your email address from the system. So I will PM you the email. Please check your private mail box at fw.cx. So you can now use the password recovery form.

Hope it helps.

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
More
14 years 7 months ago #32046 by Ranger25
Replied by Ranger25 on topic Ahhhhhhhh that address!
Hi Solo,

Thanks for the PM. There is no chance of retrieveing mails from that address as I lost the domain last year.

nevermind. i'll stay as Ranger25...Dawn of a new era!

Maybe.

Br

R

It is not what is done to you, but what you do with it that matters.
More
14 years 7 months ago #32155 by The_Berzerker
Welcome back mate!
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds