Skip to main content

HSBC business site problem

More
14 years 10 months ago #30788 by cjsmith22
wasn't sure where to post this, it's something thats really doing my head in!
i've got a dell laptop (xp sp2) with firefox and IE and i can't seem to open the hsbc business logon page (works fine with hsbc personal) . IE comes up with 'cannot be displayed' and firefox says 'connection interrupted - doc contains no data'.
The lan port on the laptop is hardwired to a 192.168.1.1 router, i have a desktop machine (xp sp2) plugged into the 1.1 router which opens the webpage fine in both IE and FF, suggesting a problem with the laptop no?

i also have a different broadband connection (192.168.2.1), when i plug the laptop into this router the page displays no problem! i stick it back on the 1.1 router and 'page cannot be displayed' again ! any ideas?
More
13 years 6 months ago #35537 by stevephillips79
Hi,
This is Logical thinking ability to translate business problem into analytical problem. and Add to Business Exchange.

Earn an Extra $1000 to $1200 per month doing Part Time Data Entry Jobs! Work from home data entry jobs to post simple data submissions on Internet. Make $1 per entry. Easy form filling, data entry and ad posting jobs. No selling, No phone calls, No Marketing. No Investment. Bi-weekly payments. Full Training Provided. Pls visit: Data-Entry  
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds