Skip to main content

ISPs and Bit Torrent Traffic

More
15 years 8 months ago #27120 by silentko
I have not use Tor but i have being using PG2 (peer guardian) for quite sometimes and all i have to say its good things about it. ill look into Tor more.
More
15 years 8 months ago #27127 by silentko
Read about what Tor is and its use for anonymity go online. its very different from pear guardian.

Its really good (if it does what it says it does and it looks like it does) since it keeps bouncing you from different proxies (like 30) but people should take a look at it. www.torproject.org

Ill post this in the cool sources sections too.
More
15 years 8 months ago #27136 by ZiPPy
I know that Tor and PG2 are two different things, but if you think about it they go together quite well. You run Tor to keep yourself anonymous on the Internet while searching torrent sites. You run PG2 when you finally found the torrent you want and you begin downloading. The name of the game here is keeping anonymous.

Stupid analogy:

Picture yourself as a ninja (PG2). You never see a ninja because they are hidden. But when your getting dressed to become a ninja, you can't do this out in public. This is where Tor comes into play. Tor will keep you anonymous when your prepping to become a ninja. When your surfing to find that torrent you want to download. Stupid little analogy, but if you think about it they go hand in hand, respectively.

Cheers,

ZiPPy

ZiPPy
More
15 years 8 months ago #27137 by silentko
ha ha nice got ya :D
  • gagamboy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 5 months ago #28079 by gagamboy
Replied by gagamboy on topic Re: ISPs and Bit Torrent Traffic
Hi Solo,

I know its a bit late for this reply. I am just wondering if you have the sniffer that can decode back to sniff packets (html... etc).

Thanks.

Cheers!
Gagamboy :D
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds