Skip to main content

what wt dangerous v facing?

• truesdq
  • Topic Author
  • I am simple and have friendly nature
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #36489 by truesdq
isn't it the age of wireless .. of course it is ... so many devices now got the shap of wirless...
wireless keyboardz and wireless mouse , wireless charger ,
wireless internet (wifi,mimix,sitilite internet,etc)
what you think that our air ,invornment full of rayz and probilbliii
our health iz in the risk?
any1 can descirbe dat how much our air haz tiz and dat rayz and how health effecting > :?: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

simplest
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #36491 by TheBishop
Personally having worked with high-power RF for half my working life I think all the scaremongering around it is a complete load of hot air. I spent years in transmitter buildings and on fields beneath aerial arrays carring many megawatts of HF and UHF and apart from the fact that I only have daughters it hasn't done me any harm whatever. At high enough levels there is a heating effect (think microwave ovens) that can be harmful but below that a bit of RF is actually beneficial - it is used to speed healing in the treatment of sports injuries for example. The only area that does cause me mild concern is when people spend hours each and every day pressing a low-power microwave source to their skull (mobile phone). Again in moderation I'm sure it's perfectly safe but I would never have deliberately and repeatedly irradiated my brain while I was working with the stuff - it's just not sensible.
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #36492 by sose
well Bishop I don't know you age, but it is too early to write off the effect of transmission from wireless devices around you, using yourself as a control experiment . sometimes somethings happen to you and you can even trace the source of the problem, and the impact of these effects usually mature at old age.
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #36493 by TheBishop
I'm 50 next year and was frying myself from my late teens into to my early thirties, plus plenty of people my age and younger develop nasty things without any help from RF. I know my argument is subjective and it's only an opinion, but having worked with the stuff half my life that's the conculsion I've come to.
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #36494 by S0lo
I'd backup TheBishop on this. Besides the power issues, visible light it self is at higher frequencies than all radio waves, which is just below ultraviolet and X-rays. If there is any harm, sun light would be the first to blame much more than your nearby wifi.

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #36495 by sose
Bishop your are still young( though I am far younger). We can do anything about the effect of technology on us . Our body respond differently to environmental hazards.

Solo

Hehe...I know I get vitamin D from sunlight, but artificially generated radio wave could be Vitamin X, Y or Z
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds