Skip to main content

cisco certification information sharing

More
14 years 4 months ago #32882 by beibei520
Achieving professional certification, which validates knowledge and skills in critical network areas, can help students strengthen their position for capturing the career opportunities available in any economic climate.

Cisco certification indicates that individuals have attained specific skills and knowledge-, making them more valuable to their employers and more productive while opening further avenues for career advancement. Cisco has found that people with certifications also share a sense of common purpose and are committed to a high standard of conduct.

Cisco works continuously to maintain the relevance of its certification and training programs for evolving job roles and changing student and employer training needs. These programs make use of the latest tools for learning, social media and online collaborative communities. Cisco also regularly updates existing certification programs and develops new certifications to meet the needs of employers for experts in new and specialized areas of network technology.

The CCNP Wireless professional-level certification serves as the next step for individuals who have completed Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless (CCNA Wireless) certification and are interested in advancing their careers in Cisco wireless technologies.

The CCIE Wireless certification verifies that candidates have the necessary expertise to design, manage and support wireless networks. This certification distinguishes wireless engineers in the industry and gives experienced professionals a path to be recognized as wireless experts.

CCIE R&S: Reflecting New Expectations for Network Experts
To reflect the growth of the network as a service platform, Cisco is revising the requirements for the Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Routing and Switching (CCIE R&S) certification, the expert-level certification for network engineers. Specifically, the CCIE R&S written exam will add scenario-based questions and new topics such as multiprotocol label switching (MPLS) and virtual private networks (VPNs), which are common technologies used to design highly secure, scalable connectivity for the industry. The lab exam will now include hands-on troubleshooting of preconfigured networks to validate a candidate's skill in diagnosing and resolving network faults.

CCDA: Designing for New Network Services
The updated Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA) certification validates the knowledge and skills of associate-level network designers addressing increasingly complex network infrastructures. This certification now reflects job skills such as data center design, application networking design and network preparation for the integration of voice and video in a network.

New Ways to Prepare for Certification
With the goal of making learning easier, Cisco gives certification students a variety of ways to learn in addition to traditional book study and classroom instruction.
more cisco information welcome to passcert
More
14 years 4 months ago #32890 by linabritney
Greetings All,

What are the best simulations exams for the 640-802 ?

I took the ccna 640-802 exam and received a 785 and needed a 825 to pass (44 questions). I prepared for this exam by making a lab with two 2650 routers and two 2950 switches. I read several books and completed both the Boson and Transcender practice exams with almost 100% correct on all the prep tests the first time around.

The problem is that the actual exam questions are far more complex then what the Boson and Transcender offered even though these exams are geared for the new CCNA exam.

Is there a better exam prep option? Iam going to purchase certmagic.com 640-802 as i heared great reviews about them. Anyone tried them? Let me know plz
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds