Skip to main content

People being cheated into registering on this website!

More
17 years 7 months ago #16761 by Smurf
Hehe, ignore that suggestion, just noticed the top right of the site stating "The World's First Free Cisco Lab:", suppose you would look silly if started to charge $5 for it, doh :)

Wayne Murphy
Firewall.cx Team Member
www.firewall.cx

Now working for a Security Company called Sec-1 Ltd in the UK, for any
Penetration Testing work visit www.sec-1.com or PM me for details.
More
17 years 7 months ago #16778 by ping
Well you see smurf you say that it's 5$ fees for an hr. but if you see it from point of view of ppl here in india and convert that into rupees its almost 250Rs./Hr. you are paying plus internet charges so, i don't see it turning from free to paid there must be some idea in chris's mind for keeping free.

Don't take it personally it's just my views on lab.

Cheers.. :D

~Pranav

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can not do..!!
More
17 years 7 months ago #16779 by Smurf
@Ping

That is a very good point mate, forgot about the different currencies and conversions :)

I am a little supprised that this website has no "Contribute" button anywhere on the site. I do tend to contribute to the upkeep of such good resources as these as this community is the best i have seen for this type of stuff.

Wayne Murphy
Firewall.cx Team Member
www.firewall.cx

Now working for a Security Company called Sec-1 Ltd in the UK, for any
Penetration Testing work visit www.sec-1.com or PM me for details.
More
17 years 7 months ago #16789 by The_Geek

@Ping

That is a very good point mate, forgot about the different currencies and conversions :)

I am a little supprised that this website has no "Contribute" button anywhere on the site. I do tend to contribute to the upkeep of such good resources as these as this community is the best i have seen for this type of stuff.

Another vote for the "Contribute" button.