Skip to main content

Bill Gates mug shot.

More
18 years 4 weeks ago #13678 by Jack
Bill Gates mug shot. was created by Jack

MicroSoft founder Bill Gates appears in the records of the Albuquerque (New Mexico) Police Department on three separate occasions. According to Microsoft spokeswoman Kimberly Kuresman "It is well-known that when Bill was young he didn't have a very good driving record."

On the first occasion (Albuquerque Police Department record #52090), dated April 29, 1975, Gates was caught speeding as well as driving without a license. In the arrest report, Bill's name is given as William H. Gates. His date of birth is listed as 10-28-55. The arrest record reports:

"Officer McDaniel was parked at Central and Zuni. Officer observed a car take off from the light and car traveling at a high rate of speed within about two blocks from the light. Officer was using patrol unit A91.

"Officer got behind the car and paced the vehicle from Eubank to Juan Tabo. McDaniel paced the vehicle at 60 MPH on Central. The speed limit is 40 MPH on Central between Eubank and Juan Tabo.

"McDaniel stopped the vehicle and asked the driver for his driver's license. The driver said he did not have one, he had left it at home. McDaniel asked Gates if he wanted to have the car towed or if Gates wanted to park the car at Juan Tabo and Central because he was being arrested. Gates left the vehicle parked at Juan Tabo and Central."

In a second report, dated 7 July 1977, Bill's 1976 green Porsche was recorded to be the bumper-car target of a Chevrolet-wielding driver who failed to obey a stop sign.

The full explanation of a third occasion on the 13th of December in 1977, when Gates was arrested and posed for the photo above, has never been made clear. The records manager at the Albuquerque Police Department said that after a thorough search no arrest record was found in connection with this particular mug shot. Kimberly Kuresman said that Gates recalls being taken in for running a red light and driving without a license (apparently a reference to the incident of 4/29/75), but she could not provide any reason for this particular occasion. (It is a common practice in many states to remove the record of minor felony convictions after a period of several years, provided that there is no repeat conviction. Among the crimes considered minor felonies are DUI and possession of small amounts of a controlled substance.)

Source:
Click Here

Jack Burgess,
Firewall.cx Staff
News Editor / Forum Moderator
www.jacksjunk.com
More
18 years 4 weeks ago #13692 by TheBishop
Replied by TheBishop on topic Gates
Posession of minor amounts of a controlled substance....
Would that be the Windows source code then?
More
18 years 3 weeks ago #13742 by Arani
Replied by Arani on topic geek
oh my god!!! that's what a perfect geek would look like before he became Bill Gates!!!! :lol:

Picking pebbles on the shore of the networking ocean
More
18 years 10 hours ago #14178 by kunaltyagi
Replied by kunaltyagi on topic Re: Bill Gates mug shot.
Absolutely ... gates looks like a geek in here

I'm an artist by living --- my art is my life
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds