Skip to main content

Who is the youngest CCIE of the world and wht is his age??

More
13 years 9 months ago #35016 by ToxicAvenger

i want to know about the age of youngest CCIE.Can any bodyu Help me?

Brian McGahan, CCIE #8593 passed when he ws 20
he works for www.ine.com
More
13 years 4 months ago #35764 by Chojin
I hope to be A ccie ... someday, I'm too late te become the youngest... but still, I don't think a Ccie will be very valuable for someone aged 15-16. They will eat you alive in the business...

You can maybe be a very good technician, but you wouldn't be able to stand your ground in the real world.

If you really want to be CCIE. I would suggest by a CCNP at 18, start a nice job (engineer job would be impossible as start-job, but after a year or sthing you can go there)... get some experience in the real world... and be a CCIE on your 21-22th... with 4 years of business experience + networking experience, your CCIE starts to get its value... else, I think no-one would 'believe' you.

CCNA / CCNP / CCNA - Security / CCIP / Prince2 / Checkpoint CCSA
More
13 years 2 months ago #36081 by Zidk
nnbnbCCIE Voice at an age of 18!

Rizni Kariapper currently residing in the UK has become the Worlds Youngest CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert) Holder. He was born in Sri Lanka and moved to Canada at an early age. Now living in the UK, passed his CCIE Voice at an age of 18.

What do you think ? [/img]

Andrew Zid K
CCVP,Bsc(Information Technology)
More
13 years 2 months ago #36083 by Zidk
nnbnbRizni Kariapper currently residing in the UK has become the Worlds Youngest CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert) Holder.

He was born in Sri Lanka and moved to Canada at an early age. Now living in the UK, passed his CCIE Voice at an age of 18.

More Infor: www.winnetsystems.co.uk/index.php/ccie-s...worlds-youngest-ccie

Andrew Zid K
CCVP,Bsc(Information Technology)
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds