Skip to main content

ASA 5505 VPN edition dmz configuration

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 1 month ago #38093 by a.sulkhanishvili
how to configurate dmz on ASA 5505 VPN edition
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Chris.
More
11 years 8 months ago #38094 by a.sulkhanishvili
i need help. after basic configuration I want to configurate dmz. there are two servers. one DC and one exchange. want to connect from inside.
More
11 years 8 months ago #38098 by Nevins
Replied by Nevins on topic Re: dmz configuration
Hello a.sulkhanishili,

There is an issue with your request, namely it's not very specific. There are a host of different configuration options that all can be considered "configuring a dmz". Even basic configurations there are quite a bit of variances in configuration. Anyways lets get you rolling, here is a video that will explain ASA configuration so you can start work on your own:

If you want more help were going to need more information about the layout and goals of your DMZ and internal network. I realize the point of an DMZ is to hide that from the public but you can go ahead and use generic groups and be ambiguous. A good start would be drawing a topology with your favorite drawing tool.

Useful Threads
================================
www.firewall.cx/forum/2-basic-concepts/3...e-resource-page.html
More
11 years 8 months ago #38100 by a.sulkhanishvili

Attachment ASA5505VPNEdition.jpg not found

hello mr Nevins. I have Security Plus License. see attached file. also see ASA and ASMD version. can I update version like you have? if yes please let me know from where.

many thanks.
Attachments:
More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #38101 by Nevins
Replied by Nevins on topic Re: dmz configuration
Hello again,

What I was asking earlier was refering to topology like above. How are your devices connected to the ASA device physically? Could you produce an image like above discribing how you want the servers seperated from the internal network?

Useful Threads
================================
www.firewall.cx/forum/2-basic-concepts/3...e-resource-page.html
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Nevins.
More
11 years 8 months ago #38104 by a.sulkhanishvili

Attachment MyNetASA.jpg not found

Attachment Mynetwork.jpg not found

hi,

see attached file. "My network" this is existing and "My Net & ASA" I will create.
Attachments:
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds