Skip to main content

The Absolute need for firewall!!!!!!

More
13 years 1 week ago #36708 by rizin
Honestly speaking S0lo suggestions are pretty good. I see so many learning curves he had mentioned for everyone to know the answer very precisely for the question Why i need Firewall ? Thanks for your nice explanation.

Well Ammar I'm not content with your word dirt cheap :) However i had already quoted there that it is depends on individual expenses and experiences. Please be honest did you ever tried watchguard and felt inferior comparing with other firewalls else than Cisco if yes please name few. I agree Cisco is Par Standardize.

Known is a drop, unknown is an Ocean
More
13 years 1 week ago #36716 by S0lo

Well Ammar I'm not content with your word dirt cheap :) However i had already quoted there that it is depends on individual expenses and experiences. Please be honest did you ever tried watchguard and felt inferior comparing with other firewalls else than Cisco if yes please name few. I agree Cisco is Par Standardize.

Actually as I've stated above I've never used watchguard. My main work has been done on PIXes, ASAs. But the fact that watchguard (specially older versions like the firbox) can be found very cheap in terms of price, DOES NOT make it less powerfull in any way. I never meant that. In fact, it seams like a good option from what I can read about it :)

Studying CCNP...

Ammar Muqaddas
Forum Moderator
www.firewall.cx
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds