Skip to main content

ASA Firewall

More
15 years 6 months ago #27648 by midriss
ASA Firewall was created by midriss
I want to ask how to use my cisco ASA asdam ot block url like www.ebuddy.com , www.facebook.com url or a url that contain the defent phrese example If I wrie " mail " all webiste that contain mail in their will be blocke fr expamail : hotmail, gmail, ......
I also want to ask how to make ciso asa limit bandwitch such up and down for users. I know this feature exists in ISA , so any help please, also I want to block msn massenger , yahoo massenger as well as gogle talk in the company I am working in. waiting you help with my best regards
More
15 years 6 months ago #27694 by Patiot
Replied by Patiot on topic Re: ASA Firewall
Since this includes various configurations the best source would be the following website :

cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/prod_con...n_examples_list.html

Thanks
Patiot
More
13 years 5 days ago #36763 by beatricedns
Replied by beatricedns on topic Re: ASA Firewall
Achieving best arrangement aegis is a claiming for a lot of organizations. ASA, a new unified aegis accessory that combines firewall, arrangement antivirus, advance prevention, and basic clandestine arrangement (VPN) capabilities, provides proactive blackmail aegis that stops attacks afore they advance through the network.This new ancestors of adaptive aegis accessories as well controls arrangement action and appliance cartage and delivers adjustable VPN connectivity.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds